Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday Funday

I picked up some new make-up earlier this week with more on the way via an awesome coupon deal at Ulta. It's too cold here in Western PA to get out for too long so we have been hitting the online shopping hard. 
Ready for Spring, Hello Berry Lipstick


The Aftermath of my make-up explosion!

 Mmmm, Delicious Dinner

So here is the before and after of my desk Total Mess, but something I love (make-up and beauty supplies) . I did take a video and that was an experience for me. It was a mess and all over the place and the lighting was weird, so we will keep working on that over here. It's not something to share yet. I'm also throwing in a token Sunflower Pic thanks to my hubs and the delicious dinner he hooked up too. It's a rare day that we have off together so I'm going to go enjoy Have a wonderful evening. 

No comments: